A WordPress beat store is a website that uses the WordPress content management system (CMS) to sell beats or instrumental music tracks to customers. WordPress is a popular platform for building websites because it is user-friendly and offers a wide range of customizable features. To create a beat store using WordPress, you will need to do the following:
1. Install WordPress on your hosting server and set up your website.
2. Choose a WordPress theme that is suitable for an online store and customize it to your liking. We recommend using a theme called “Hello Elementor”. To get the most out of the Theme you will need Elementor PRO.
3. Install a plugin that allows you to add an online store to your WordPress website, such as WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. We recommend woo-commerce as there is alot of addons and support for it.
4. Install a plugin that allows you to add music to your online store to your WordPress website, The best plugin is the Sonaar MP3 Player Pro
5. Set up payment options, such as PayPal or Stripe, to allow customers to purchase your beats.
6. Use WordPress plugins or tools to optimize your website for search engines (SEO) and make it easier for customers to find and purchase your beats.
With the right tools and strategy, a WordPress beat store can be a successful way to sell your music and reach a wider audience.